tirsdag den 24. november 2009

FINALLY SOME NEWS

Im aware that this blog has not been updated for quite some time, unfortunately I have felt a little overwhelmed to get something done, basicly for a long time my works and studies and private life have been taking most of my time and also being in Florida for a while didnt help either.
I hope I can get the blog rollin abit again, a kid named Hiro also offered to do japanese stuff for it, so I guess Ill email him to tell him to go ahead. Some have been aware that all the rapidshare links are dead, I cancelled the account and will move the files to mediafire instead,Ill see if I can get them uploaded while at work.
Ill try to get my ass into gear so you folks can get some more demos to enjoy, still have a ton to add and I think I have a pile of demos I still need to record digitally.
So what Im saying is that Ill start to get this rollin again asap

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar